Wednesday, December 11, 2019

modal verbs - Saying about many related events in the future

My question relates to these questions :






What is the common way in English (and American English) to say about many related events that can happen due to some condition:




I suppose if this gadget [will be] packed in cardboard box there [will be] less chances that the package [will be] stopped at customs for any additional inspection of its contents.




or even:





I suppose if this gadget [will be] packed in cardboard box there [will be] less chances that the package [will be] stopped at customs for any additional inspection so there [will be] no delay in delivery.




Note: I used "[will be]" to depict that action will occur in a future - I understand that it is incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment