Sunday, February 11, 2018

meaning - 'Closest Healing' or another phrase for a book title?



I have written a book and will publish it.



I have suffered a lot from a disease over a decade, but after I prayed to God in fasting I found its healing was very close, not far from me.



Therefore, I am going to publish the book to help patients not to be suffered as me but to find true healing that is nearby.



I just can consider its title such as "The Closest Healing" or "The Nearest Healing."

I neither know what others are available nor know which is better among the two above.
As English is my second language, I cannot figure out their nuances.
Which one is better, or other word?



I like to use Healing than cure or remedy as its concept contains Whole Person Healing.



Please help me to find out a good English title.
Thank you.


Answer



Jut my opinion, but although the two words "closest" and "nearest" are essentially synonyms, to me "closest" seems to connote something that is even closer than near, and could easily be understood as "inside".




I cannot give you a nicely logical answer, but "The Closest Healing" seems better than "Nearest".



On the other hand, another similar title comes to mind: "The Healing From Within".



Your project sounds interesting - do you have a publisher already? And is this a translation into English from your first language, or is it written originally in English?


No comments:

Post a Comment