Sunday, June 2, 2019

word choice - A noun to be used for something normalized

I'm looking for a noun that can be used to describe some object that was normalized.




The situation is this - I have an original object (which I also refer to as original, as a noun), and I normalize it - so now I have normalized object, but I'd prefer to refer to the normalized object by noun too.



Some possible words that came to my mind were standard, regular, or even normal - but I think saying normal object would not explain the fact that the object went through a normalization process in enough detail.



Does English has any word that could refer to this? This is to be used during programming, so any term not common in general English but common in programming would be great too. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment