Tuesday, July 19, 2016

meaning of two , four and eight in this conversation




I was watching How I Met Your Mother when I heard a conversation between some actors and it just bounced over me. But from the background I could hear people laughing and I was sitting static without getting a single point:



It started like this:




Robin: Look at that guy, I had a crush on him long back



Ted: [sarcastically] That guy is like a four.




Robin: Oh , if he is like a four then what are you.



Ted: Then I am eight and... a half.




Later that guy [sarcastically] talking to someone on phone about Ted. He is "a two."



Can anyone please explain what does this conversation imply?


Answer



The numbers are ratings on an imaginary scale of sexual attractiveness, with 10 being drop-dead gorgeous and 1 being thoroughly repulsive.



No comments:

Post a Comment