Friday, June 24, 2016

word choice - Writing quotes of a business name with star as hyphen

I have a business with a name e.g. "my business".



Wherever you see the company name it's always written as my★business - the company logo is similar and anywhere we write the name on the website that's how it looks.



My question is: Is there a wrong way to write this when quoting someone who has mentioned the business? For example, on our site we have a quotes section, a collection of quotes from users which we publish. One of them might be:



"I started using my★business after a friend told me about their website"



Is that the correct way to write the company name or should it be "my business" without the star? Or doesn't it matter?




Not sure how to tag this so apologies if incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment