Monday, June 11, 2012

compounds - Young Surveyors Network or Young Surveyor Network?

I'm a surveyor and we are currently setting up our network. However, there seems to be a disagreement on the proper name of the group. The group is composed of young surveyors under the age of 35, hence the name Young Surveyors Network. However, somebody in the group has challenged it and has asserted that it should be Young Surveyor Network. Personally I think the original name is just fine but I'd prefer more ammunition wink wink



Can somebody resolve this issue? Should it be Young Surveyors Network or Young Surveyor Network? Or does it need to take an apostrophe and be Young Surveyors' Network



Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this became quite a good post. In concept I have to put in place writing like that additionally – spending time and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what / things I say… I procrastinate alot and by no indicates find a way to get something done. view publisher site

    ReplyDelete