Sunday, August 25, 2019

verbs - Being a representative for someone to/against (?) others

I'm currently writing a job applications for customer-centric jobs and I would like to say that "I'm looking forward to being a representative for the wishes and needs of a community of customers to / against - [I absolutely don't know] developers and product managers". Means: I want to advocate community's needs in discussions with others.



To clarify:
- The community of the web service has wishes and needs (for example a new button or a new feature)
- I'm the support guy between the community and the developers who are developing the web service
- Meaning: It is my job to communicate the community's wish for a new button to the developers. This is necessary because sometimes developers don't understand why a certain feature is needed so i have to act as a facilitator to make that clear.




All this is happening in one company: The company is offering one web service that has one community that is using this service, which engineered by a bunch of developers.



Do you know what I mean? Could you please give me a hint for the missing word?
Thanks in advance!
Florian

No comments:

Post a Comment